What is it like to photograph the most powerful person in the world? Four Presidential photographers share their stories on Wednesday, October 30, at 7 p.m.
A panel moderated by Dee Dee Myers, who served as White House Press Secretary during President Clinton’s first term, includes veteran Presidential photographers David Hume Kennerly (Gerald Ford), David Valdez (George H.W. Bush), Sharon Farmer (Bill Clinton), and Eric Draper (George W. Bush).
The panel will discuss their photographs and their personal recollections of photographing the Presidents.
Presented in partnership with the White House Historical Association and the White House Correspondents’ Association.
This program is generously supported by the William G. McGowan Charitable Fund, Inc.
28 Notes/ Hide
- bogiefurret likes this
- oywei likes this
- kitykath likes this
- withoutaqualmofconscience likes this
- veridicaldreams likes this
- caitlinfaith likes this
- effesessantasei reblogged this from usagov
- blondesforreagan reblogged this from usnatarchives
- blondesforreagan likes this
- bridgeportlandia reblogged this from usagov
- avrr10033 likes this
- arrowsandfringe likes this
- j--anderson likes this
- ycucm33 reblogged this from usagov
- serendipitouscontrast likes this
- myfavoritesandotherthings reblogged this from usagov
- i-am-a-glowworm reblogged this from usagov
- onlytopnews reblogged this from usagov
- usagov reblogged this from usnatarchives and added:
- todaysdocument likes this
- mentalcartwheels likes this
- congressarchives likes this
- houseoforange likes this
- sorrowandgrace likes this
- professorjbaxter reblogged this from usnatarchives
- professorjbaxter likes this
- unholyappearence reblogged this from usnatarchives
- anniewerner likes this
- bronx2216 reblogged this from usnatarchives
- usnatarchives posted this