Join us in person or online (http://www.ustream.tv/NARA) at noon on Wednesday, March 20, as author Ira Katznelson talks about FDR’s famous rallying cry to a nation: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.”
Katznelson reinterprets the causes and consequences of the New Deal and its aftermath, putting new emphasis on the role of Congress and southern legislators in the formation of Depression-era foreign and domestic policy. A book signing follows the program.
If you are watching online, you will be able to ask questions through the live chat. The program will be recorded and available to watch later on our Ustream channel.
Check out our National Archives Noon Lectures page for more programs.
17 Notes/ Hide
- kingspm reblogged this from usnatarchives
- kingspm likes this
- raindrops-on-rosess reblogged this from usnatarchives
- raindrops-on-rosess likes this
- theowlwagon likes this
- jkmhoffman reblogged this from usnatarchives
- dissiderata likes this
- ms-opinion likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- alwaysasmartash likes this
- chessieann likes this
- nini-eternalsolpromos likes this
- pariahpalace reblogged this from usnatarchives
- dryvetyme likes this
- greenwolf19 likes this
- congressarchives likes this
- usnatarchives posted this