Through a grant from the NHPRC at the National Archives, archivists are processing 1,500 linear feet of records from Montana state government departments to make them accessible for research.
They’ve completed work on records from the Department of Transportation and have moved on to the Department of Environmental Quality and the Department of Natural Resources.
Archives materials can be searched through their online catalog and Northwest Digital Archives.
9 Notes/ Hide
- daywhite likes this
- smartchickscommune reblogged this from usnatarchives
- bookwanderer14 likes this
- congressarchives likes this
- smartchickscommune likes this
- k-history likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- ucsdspecialcollections likes this
- gur-ned-duath reblogged this from usnatarchives
- cdavis1984 likes this
- usnatarchives posted this