Although he was Abraham and Mary Lincoln’s oldest and last-surviving son, the details of Robert Lincoln’s life are unknown to many.
On June 26 at noon, Jason Emerson discusses this missing chapter of the Lincoln family story and the endurance of the Lincoln legacy. A book signing of Giant in the Shadows: The Life of Robert T. Lincoln will follow the program.
Join us in the McGowan Theater at the National Archives on Tuesday, June 26, at noon. Enter through the Special Events entrance on Constitution.
(Image: Robert T. Lincoln, ca. 1860-1865, ARC 53027)
16 Notes/ Hide
- maggiemeister likes this
- carlosmtz3 likes this
- virtue64 reblogged this from usnatarchives
- congressarchives likes this
- pleaseshowmehowtolive likes this
- ddllgg likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- onapathtoabetterme likes this
- cdavis1984 reblogged this from usnatarchives
- the-rays-tank reblogged this from jasmineandthedoctor
- the-rays-tank likes this
- jasmineandthedoctor reblogged this from usnatarchives
- denisebefore likes this
- jasmineandthedoctor likes this
- usnatarchives posted this