Alfred Hitchcock wrote “Movie Producer and Director” for his occupation on his petition for naturalization.
You can see this document at the National Archives, and you can see his 1940 Best Picture winner Rebecca at the National Archives on Saturday, May 19, at noon.
7 Notes/ Hide
- c0smicdust likes this
- johnpurlia reblogged this from usnatarchives
- congressarchives likes this
- ninaprettyballerina reblogged this from usnatarchives
- weswolfe reblogged this from usnatarchives
- alifeofleisure likes this
- othon-e-garcia likes this
- This was featured in #History
- obitoftheday likes this
- usnatarchives posted this